The Ministerio de Asuntos Económicos y transformación Digital is committed to making its web site accessible in accordance with the Real Decreto 1112/2018, of September 7, on accessibility of public sector websites and applications for mobile devices, transposing Directiva (UE) 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 26 October 2016.
This accessibility statement applies to the https://avancedigital.gob.es/ website, excluding embedded content from other domains.
This website is partially compliant with Real Decreto 1112/2018 due to the non-compliance of the aspects listed below.
Content not accessible
The following content is not accessible for the following reasons:
Non-conformity with Real Decreto 1112/2018
- Some images are not labeled or have a generic textual alternative [requirement number 18.104.22.168 of the standard UNE-EN 301549:2019 Non-textual content].
- On some pages the information, structure and relationships are not determined by software or have no alternative as text. [requirement number 22.214.171.124 of UNE-EN 301549:2019 information and relationships].
- On some pages user interface components such as form elements, links and script-generated components do not follow the structure recommended by the accessibility guidelines. [requirement number 126.96.36.199 of UNE-EN 301549:2019 Name, function, value].
- In some texts the size cannot be changed by up to 200 percent without loss of content or functionality. [requirement number 188.8.131.52.4 of standard UNE-EN 301549:2019 text size change].
- On some pages the content may lose functionality or information when enlarging the content. [requirement number 184.108.40.206 of standard UNE-EN 301549:2019 readjustment of the text].
- In some texts it is not possible to override the specified text spacing. [requirement number 220.127.116.11 of standard UNE-EN 301549:2019 text spacing].
- On some pages there is content that may appear or disappear when hovering the mouse pointer over it or receiving keyboard focus. [requirement number 18.104.22.168 of the standard UNE-EN 301549:2019 content pointed with the pointer or that has the focus]
The content does not fall within the scope of the applicable law
- There may be PDF office automation files and other formats published prior to September 20, 2018 that do not fully meet all accessibility requirements. Although efforts have been made to ensure that most of them do.
- There may be third-party content that is not developed by this Ministry or under our control, such as office automation files.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on November 29, 2020.
The method used to prepare the statement was a self-assessment carried out by Everycode S.L. on 18/11/2020.
Last revision of the statement: November 29, 2020.
Remarks and contact information
Yoy may make communications on accessibility requirements (Article 10.2.a) of RD 1112/2018) such as, for example:
- Report any possible non-compliance by this website.
- Transmit other difficulties in accessing the content.
- Formulate any other query or suggestion for improvement related to the accessibility of the website by means of the following contact form or by calling +34 91 258 28 52.
You can submit:
- A Complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018.
- A Request for Accessible Information relating to:
- Contents that are excluded from the scope of application of RD 1112/2018 as established by Article 3, paragraph 4.
- Contents that are exempt from compliance with the accessibility requirements for imposing a disproportionate burden.
In the Request for accessible information, the facts, reasons and request must be clearly specified in order to confirm that it is a reasonable and legitimate request.
Through the Instancia Genérica of the Sede electrónica of the Ministerio de Asuntos Económicos y Transformación Digital, as well as the other options included in the Ley 39/ 2015, of October 1, 2015, of the Procedimiento Administrativo Común de las Administraciones Públicas.
Communications, complaints and requests for accessible information will be received and processed by the Subdirección General de Comunicación.
If, once a request for accessible information or complaint has been made, it has been rejected, the person concerned does not agree with the decision taken, or the response does not meet the requirements set forth in Article 12.5, the person concerned may initiate a complaint. A complaint may also be initiated if the twenty working day period has elapsed without a response.
The claim may be submitted through the Instancia Genérica de la Sede Electrónica del Ministerio de Asuntos Económicos y Transformación Digital, as well as in the other options included in the Ley 39/ 2015, of October 1, of the Procedimiento Administrativo Común de las Administraciones Públicas.
Claims will be received and processed by the Subsecretaría de Asuntos Económicos y Transformación Digital del Ministerio de Asuntos Económicos y Transformación Digital.
The website is designed with the technique of responsive design or adaptive, so it is optimally displayed from desktop computers to tablets and mobiles.
Depending on the browser you use, the procedure is different. Below we explain how it works for the most common browsers.
- Internet Explorer: Alt + key + Intro
- Firefox y Chrome: Alt + key
- Opera: Capitalization + Esc + key
- Safari: Cmd + key
Font sizes are defined with relative units so that you can increase or decrease the font size from the browser options.
- Internet Explorer, Mozilla y Firefox: See > Text size
- Opera: See > Zoom
- Safari: See > Make text larger
- Chrome: Controls the current page > Text size
To change the size of everything on the page:
- Ctrl + + to increase it
- Ctrl + - to decrease it
- Ctrl + 0 restores the original text size